Chesham Stags are running a competition to raise awareness of concussion. It is aimed at players, parents, coaches, match officials, spectators, bar staff, teachers – everyone!!
For 20 minutes of your time you could win £100 in High Street vouchers just in time for Christmas.
Concussion is a hot topic in contact sports and with calls from certain quarters to ban scrums and tackling in schools rugby, I strongly believe that as a club we have a unique opportunity to lead the way in how we view and treat concussion.
Concussion is a very treatable injury but can be hard to spot, please make the commitment to become a STAGS HEADCASE by taking the RFU online course….you could be the difference!!!!
All you have to do is;
1. Go to www.englandrugby.com/headcase
2. Choose the relevant section (Player, Parent/Spectator, Coach or Match Official)
3. Watch the video clip and Take the online course - You will be delighted you did
4. Print or screen shot your completed certificate
5. Write your mobile number on it
6. Place your entry in the competition box in the Clubhouse before the closing date [if you are not going to be at the Club before Xmas you can email your entry to email@example.com]
Closing Date: Friday 22 December 2017
Updated 18:41 - 22 Dec 2017 by Andy Harris